Saturday, February 07, 2009

Wine Stopper Collection is UP!


Many of the wine stoppers are now online at http://losturemarbles.com/wine-stoppers.html I have still about 30 of the "Classical" style to polish and then photograph, but there are some real beauties already up. It seemed to take longer to put together the photography and website than it did to blow the glass pieces in the first place, but I guess that's probably because the blowing part was fun and went so quickly. The above wine stopper is in my favorite colors - Violet, Lavendar, and Purple! The violet interior adds sparkles to the whole thing. I love it!


This is one of BJ's ribbon wine stoppers. The way he colors them and then twists them into a ribbon is just amazing. You get the different colors swirling together, but then also you're looking into the ribbon and seeing the other colors on the other side. These are just beautiful and in our "Expressive" category. A wonderful treat for the wine enthusiast.


This beauty is by BJ, but it's using my arrangement of purple colors. It's in our "Elegant" stopper category as it's a large, wonderful piece. BJ used a mold to create lines of color and then added a bubble to the end of each, circling the whole piece. It's a great effect and makes an awesome work of art, and doubles as a useful wine accessory! Doesn't get any better.

I hope you like these additions and check out all the others on LostureMarbles.com. I'll extend a special I have running for my facebook fans to here - 15% off your order, just type in "facebook" into the coupon box on the order form.

Now, I'm off to polish more Classicals!

Peace,
Joy

No comments: